Tuesday 17 January 2012

Throw these goodies at me..






A thing I really love about winter is the fashion. Big jumpers, big boots, cosy jackets - bring it all on - AS LONG AS it doesn't snow.... Yep that's right! I love winter but I hate snow. Cold sunny days, minus degrees and the birds freezing in threes, I love those days. Make sure to dress for it, and don't hold back - there is absolutely no reason to dress boring. Here is a few goodies that will help the winter to become even more fantastic and magical. 

I was lucky to get a pair of Ugg's for Christmas, and if you don't have a pair yourself already - GET ONE! They are so comfy and suits this cold weather so well, I get sad when I have to take mine off. Ugg have also made some nice accessories to go with the boots and I quite like these gloves and this scarf;

£110 at www.asos.com

£120 at www.asos.com



Abercrombie & Fitch reduced to £28 right now at www.abercrombie.co.uk
£1620 ACNE at www.acnestudios.com

My favourite perfume great all year - Mademoiselle Coco Chanel


£19.99 at www.hm.com - cute cardigan!



















11 comments:

  1. Great post!! Love those pieces!
    Great blog to, check mine if you like

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    Xx Magna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for visiting my blog dear, I´m your newest follower! Do follow me if you like my blog too :)

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! :) I'm in love with that Abercrombie bobble hat! So cute!
    Lizzy, xxx
    www.lizzybeautyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. phwoar that Acne coat is expensive! Love it so much though, and the bobble hat! x

    Also, i'm running a giveaway on my blog at the moment for either an American Apparel clutch bag or Models Own nail varnishes so please check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comment! i love your style and I'm now following <3

    velvetandvelour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need these gloves. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these items! I dig the moose A&F hat, I love grey hats and gloves in the winter!


    xo

    http://www.DolledUpDaily.com

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely selection and cute blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice selection! the ASOS scarf is very nice :)

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the items you picked :D they're so essential for winter since it's getting quite chilly in nyc lately. the beanie and jacket from acne are my faves :D keep in touch <3

    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your comment :)

    I like so much the coco perfum ...it's delicious...

    I follow you,

    kisses,

    http://siempre-con-educacion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete