Monday 16 January 2012

Golden Globe 2012

So one of the highlights of the year for us fashion-lovers! I love checking out what the celebrities are wearing and this year was no exception - and oh my some of the dresses was AMAZING! So I will therefore share my favourites and also a few that didn't impress me so much - the bummers :-) 

Charlize Theron in an AMAZING couture piece from Dior

Emma Stone - Lanvin. Loving the belt 
Gorgeous Mila Kunis in Dior 

Still looking amazing, Nicole Kidman in Versace 

Paula Patton in a yellow Monique Lhullier gown

Selma Hayek working Gucci

Sofia Vergara in an amazing gown from Vera Wang
What were you thinking...
Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen. I know its in white grey hair and everything but I dont think its for everybody. Gaga  pulls it off, but I think Kelly should stick to something for simple. And this dress, just a no-go. 
Michelle William in Jason Wu. She is one of the biggest young stars atm. but this dress just screams grandma' to me. Just I know velvet is modern and so is animal pattern (just again...), but that doesn't mean putting them together gives a great result!  

Natalie Portman in Lanvin. I hate to write this, cause I absolutely love her - but why PINK? Oh man....

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! Angelina was my favourite but you don't have her on here!

    I just started following...

    H x

    http://englishexile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually like michelle's dress...i think its very vintage looking, and i think the colour complimented her complexion very well...its a more conservation dress and more understated...and i dont like Kelly's dress either...i think it made her look way old for her age...


    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn me idd, I should have added Angelina as well cause she really did look amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sofia vergara looks so stunning ! amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Charlize, so chic and elegant <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. my fav Sofia Vergara

    http://romantique-obsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete