Friday 13 January 2012

2012

Happy New Year and a massive apology for being inactive over Christmas.

I pretty must plugged out and turned off my brain during the holidays, I really needed it. I hope all of you had a great time, and thanks for all your amazing comments and feedback and welcome to the new followers :-) It is most appreciated.. So back to reality. I did my last exam here in Scotland 2 days ago, which was my closed book exam for the module Fashion Communication. It went al right I think. One of the questions was regarded one of my favourite photographers of all time, Corinne Day - who's not with us no more, R.I.P. The photos was of a really young Kate Moss;


So next Monday I'm heading back to Denmark to finish my course. I'm super excited to finish, you can't imagine :-) Hope everybody had a great start of 2012! BRING IT ON!
X C

5 comments:

  1. very nice photos, love the feel of them

    thanks for visiting my blog, i do hope you return soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved these shots, Corinne Day was so amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous inspirational pictures, love this!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This black and white photos are so amazing, really beautiful, great selection!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice pictures :)

    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina

    ReplyDelete