Thursday 17 November 2011

It's finally here..

I've got myself a nasty eye infection, so I feel quite doll and tired, but I simply have to write this blog. I've been waiting for this to happen for a while, most of you might already know what I'm about to write about! :-)

Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney and Jimmy Choo, they all did it... And after waiting quite a while, Versace now joined the group as well. All these fabulous designers, have provided the high-street with affordable goodies for us mortal, students who (for now), cant afford the big shopping bills.. By "guest-designing" for H&M, they've created collections, which all have been more pricey then  the usual H&M prices, but 100% worth it. Its unique designs, made in good quality fabrics, and I think the woman suits from Stella McCartney was around 100£ for a set. That's not bad, is it? 

I've been dying to see this collection from Versace, which I've read will contain some old, old designs created by Gianni Versace himself - almost jumping out of my chair here. The pricerange is around 100-200£ for a dress depending on features and details. So if you haven't had access yet, or you simply didnt know about this 'happening', I'll now share some photos with you - I picked my favorits, check out www.hm.com for more info! Enjoy..

£79,99


£179,99




£199,99
£149,99
£179,99
£79.99

£39,99
£39,99
£69,99

2 comments:

  1. the studded dress is my favourite! so beautiful, alas still way out of my price range though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know what you mean Melita, it is quite pricey, but EHHH I could buy them all :> xx

    ReplyDelete